Saturday, May 11, 2013

2013 = Sold Out; 2014 On Sale Now

Mark your calendars for the 2014 CMA Music Festival Pre-sale happening MONDAY, MAY 13 at 11|10c. Be one of the first to reserve your seats for the best four days of the summer! 

But don't take it from us, see what the fans are saying about the Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience.

 
From CaliGirl2TN: "Four Wonderful days of amazing music from today's popular artists. newbies and the best of what made country music famous. Once you attend, plan on making it a tradition!"
From Anonymous: "The 2012 CMA fest was my first one ever. Well, let me just go ahead and add, IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST! I will continue to go until the day I die. Literally. There is so much to do, so many country artists to see and get autographs from. ITS UNFORGETTABLE! You walk around the streets of nashville going to different stages and vendors all day up until its time for the big show...then you head over to LP field and PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!"
From MemphisKathy: "I have been going to CMAFEST for many years and can NOT miss it! You see so many artists, new ones, old ones, so many! Everyone should go."
From AprilPTA: "The 2012 Festival was more wonderful than expected. The schedule was full, the transportation was great, the Stars were amazing. Thank you Nashville! Favorite moment: Being part of Alan Jackson's Listening Party for Thirty Miles West at the Hard Rock and being on stage with AJ."
From Anonymous: "AMAZING!!!! This was my first CMA Fest and, if I can help it, it won't be my last!! I loved it! So much fun!"

SOURCE: Ticketmaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment