Monday, June 9, 2014

Thomas Rhett Recalls One Of The Coolest Moments Of His Career So Far

A lot has happened for for him in the last year, including two #1 songs, a headlining tour and getting to open for several other people on the road, but one of the moments that stands out to him is getting to play Sanford Stadium, home of the Georgia Bulldogs.

“You know, playin’ at Sanford Stadium was somethin’ that I will never forget,” says Thomas. “Obviously, ‘cause I was born in Georgia. My Dad played at the University of Georgia, my grand-daddy played at Georgia. So, you know, bein’ in the walls of Sanford Stadium and between the hedges was somethin’ that I’ll never forget.”

He even got a unique souvenir after he play there. He says, “They gave me a plant from one of the hedges in a Georgia plant box. Just bein’ in Athens that whole day was pretty cool to be there, especially with Luke Bryan and Jason here both from Georgia. We were the first concert ever to play in Sanford Stadium.”

No comments:

Post a Comment