Monday, June 23, 2014

Brantley Gilbert Has A “Small Town Throwdown” With His Good Buddies

Sometimes when artists collaborate on a song together it’s because they were put together or someone thought their voices would blend well together, but in the case of Brantley’s new song, “Small Town Throwdown,” featuring Thomas Rhett and Justin Moore, Gilbert says, “Those are two of my boys. I’m tellin’ you I’ve got the upmost respect for ‘em as people and artists, and writers. And they’re two funny cats. I love these guys.”

That respect and admiration extends outside of the music business for Brantley. He says, “These are people I actually consider a friend outside of … not just somebody I just know in the business, but dear friends. I’d follow either one ‘em down a dark alley.”

No comments:

Post a Comment