Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dierks Bentley Is Having A Blast On His "Riser" Tour

Bentley is having a blast as headliner on his 2014 Riser Tour. In addition to his fans, he owes a lot of that enjoyment to his opening acts – Jon Pardi, Chris Young and Chase Rice.

“I think back to when I was opening for Kenny [Chesney], and Keith Urban was the middle act, and I was the beginning act, and what that felt like just to have that camaraderie of guys, you know, and to be able to talk about things,” says Dierks. “Now I got one step further. Now I got three other guys out there with me. So, just great guys at all different levels in their career. Jon Pardi…reminds me a lot of myself back in those days. He’s just running wide open and just [a] great Honky Tonk singer, funny guy, just makin’ the most of this time out there. And then getting to know Chase, who’s just a really great guy as well, too. You know, he’s kinda forged his own path through, really through social media, I guess; and then, Chris Young just one of the best singers in this town and a great guy. So, we have a lot of fun. They’re all great hangs, and I’m having the best time of my life out there.”

His next stop is Thursday (June 19th) in Newport, Rhode Island. On Saturday (June 21st), he joins pal Luke Bryan at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for the first of Luke’s stadium shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment