Monday, September 23, 2013

Thomas Rhett Admits To Being A Football Junkie

Football season is underway and one guy who couldn’t be happier about it is Rhett.

While he enjoys other sports, he admits that college football is his absolute favorite. The “It Goes Like This Singer” says, “That’s pretty much all I do during the Fall on Saturdays. Even though we have shows at night, I’m watching SportsCenter from 10 o’clock until we go on stage and then watching SportsCenter after we get off stage. So, college football is big for me.”

Aside from football, Thomas says he recently got into playing golf, so he’s added The Golf Channel to his TV viewing habits. “I love watching everything golf,” he says, “because I like playing it, I like to watch other people play it too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment