Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hunter Hayes: "Give The Gift Of Music"

Kicking off the third annual "Countdown to the CMA Awards" contest as part of its industry-wide campaign today debuted a brand new video from Hunter Hayes. Hayes performed his hit song "Wanted" and took home the prestigious honor of being named the CMA Awards New Artist of the Year at the 2012 CMA Awards, and this past August performed his current smash hit, "Everybody's Got Somebody But Me" with Jason Mraz on CMA's Music Festival Special on ABC.

The video spotlights the significance of giving and receiving music as a gift and launched exclusively in a featured "Countdown to the CMA Awards" section of the givethegiftofmusic.info website.

Hunter credits receiving instruments as gifts with sparking his love for music. "All of my musical instruments, up until about three years ago, were gifts. They were more than just instruments. They were more than just something to do with my free time. They were a place. I found myself. I found what I was going to be. I found who I was through music. Music is very powerful and it's one of the most powerful gifts you can give someone," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment