Sunday, November 18, 2012

Taylor Swift Wins 5th Consecutive AMA For Favorite Country Female

"This is unreal. I want to thank the fans. You guys are the ones who voted on this," she said in accepting it.

Swift gave a masquerade-themed performance of the pop song "I Knew You Were Trouble." She sang onstage in a light dress while dancers wore mostly black. But then she changed into a red corset and black skirt, matching their dark mood. She even danced and sang on the floor as lights flickered throughout the performance.

When you are as busy as Swift is, there’s no telling where you’ll spend the holidays. For instance, this Thanksgiving, Taylor will be in Tokyo. 

She admits, “It’s gonna be interesting trying to find turkey there.” But she doesn’t mind that she sometimes has to skip tradition for her career. “That’s kinda how my life goes. I’m just like, you know, wherever I’m gonna be I’m gonna be,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment