Friday, November 30, 2012

Meet The Cast Of Eric Church's New Video

The video for Eric’s “Creepin’,” (click his website to watch it) has its terrifying moments, especially for the leading man in the clip, who is played by actor Jared Sullivan. “I'm in this relationship I can't get out of and the train is a metaphor for this relationship, and I can't escape and I'm running through the train,” explains Jared. “I'm walking, and I'm coming across these people that symbolize the failing aspects of my relationship.”

Jared is originally from Durant, Oklahoma, and he moved to Nashville last year, where he’d planned to continue doing merchandising for various bands. However, that all changed when he decided to take acting classes and got booked in a principal role in a PSA for the Armed Forces Network. He’s also had a few roles in some independent films, as well, before being booked as the lead character in Church’s “Creepin’” video.

Eric is currently out on his Blood, Sweat & Beers Tour, which is scheduled to wrap December 15th in Sunrise, Florida.  "Creepin'" is from Eric's CMA Album of the Year, Chief.

By the way, if you were wondering who the red-headed woman is in the “Creepin’” video, her name is Melissa Core, and she’s a choreographer, dancer and model originally from Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment