Monday, March 26, 2012

Family More Important Than Awards Now For Martina McBride

Republic Nashville's McBride released her first album 20 years ago, she's had number one songs and platinum albums, headlined her own tours and she's won just about every major award she can win, including the ACM Female Vocalist Award, which she's won three times and is nominated for again this year.

With all of that already under her belt what are her hopes for the future?

Martina says, “That's a complicated question. I mean the first thing that comes to mind is that I just hope that I get to keep doing this for a long time. I love to perform, I love to sing and make records and make music.” But anyone who knows Martina knows that her family is her top priority, so she says on a personal level, “As my daughters get older, my oldest daughter's going to be going into college in a couple of years. So I just hope I'm able to be there for them and help them anyway I can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment