Monday, July 21, 2014

Newcomer Thankful To Be Part of Camp Lambert and Shelton

RaeLynn was part of Blake Shelton’s team on season two of The Voice, and she says ever since leaving the show, Blake and Miranda Lambert have become like family to her.

“I guess you could say that I’ve been adopted into the Blake Shelton and Miranda camp,” says RaeLynn. “I’m so blessed to have them in my life. They literally have taught me so much about the music industry and about staying true to myself, and about how it doesn’t come easy.”

Country's "new girl" says Blake and Miranda have been especially good at helping her remain patient over the last two years while she’s been working on her album and getting anxious for people to hear her music. They’ve also been very supportive of her career. “They are my biggest fans, besides my family. I just don’t know what I would do without Camp Lambert and Shelton. I love them so much.”

Besides Blake and Miranda’s support, RaeLynn also has the support of their families. “Miranda’s Mom and Dad are very involved in my career too. Miranda’s Mom does my merch, she does me and Miranda’s merch. I’m just super thankful to have them in my life. I honestly can say I would not be where I am in my career if it wasn’t for Blake and Miranda, with all their support.”

RaeLynn’s debut album, featuring her brand new single, “God Made Girls,” is set to be released later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment