Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eric Church = Ready To Roll

While many of us are enjoying a sunny, sultry summer, Church has his eyes set on the fall, when he hits the road to play songs like “Cold One” with his band on his new The Outsiders World Tour. “I’ve never been five months out from a tour and had the anticipation that I have for this one,” Eric tells us. Part of the reason for that – Eric’s really excited to be bringing Dwight Yoakam on tour with him! “I’m a huge Dwight Yoakam fan. I grew up listening to Dwight’s music,” Eric admits. “I wish it was September right now!”

Brothers Osborne, the duo that you know from their new hit. “Rum,” will also be along for the ride this fall.  The Outsiders World Tour kicks off September 11th in Bossier City, Louisiana. It’s currently slated to run through year’s end, wrapping in mid-December in Birmingham, Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment