Friday, March 28, 2014

Luke Bryan Says It's Gonna Be A Fun Time At This Year's ACM Awards

The reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year, returns to the stage at the MGM Grand triumphant, as he goes into the ACM Awards with three nominations (Entertainer, Male Vocalist and Album of the Year for Crash My Party) and his second year as co-host of the show. He says he’s really excited about all of his nominations.
“[I’m] very, very excited. Entertainer of the Year nominee – that’s amazing. Album and Male Vocalist – I’m very, very excited about that. It’s gonna be another busy ACM fun [time], me and Blake hosting, and nothing’s better than going out there and having some amazing nominations, and I want to thank my fans for making that happen, and everybody at the ACMs.”
In the midst of show rehearsals, interviews and soundchecking for his ACM performances, Luke is also co-hosting the ACM & Cabela’s Great Outdoor Archery Event with Justin Moore.

Luke is currently soaring up the country chart with his latest single, “Play It Again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment