Monday, March 17, 2014

Danielle Bradbery Admits She Is Addicted To Starbucks

Danielle has been incredibly busy lately, having just celebrated her first top 15 single with “The Heart of Dixie,” wrapping up the Brad Paisley Beat This Winter Tour and getting ready to hit the road with Hunter Hayes for his We’re Not Invisible Tour. One way she’s able to keep up with the hectic pace of her schedule is lots of Starbucks.

Bradbury admits, “I’ve gotten really addicted to Starbucks.” She says it started when she was on The Voice, where they had an on-set Starbucks store. “I was constantly there,” says Danielle, “and if anybody wanted to find me, you could find me at Starbucks.”

Since leaving The Voice, her addiction has continued and although she’s tried to change up her routine, Danielle says she’s pretty much a creature of habit. “Every time I go to Starbucks I try to change it up, and I usually get that Iced Green Tea Latte which normal people would be like, ‘That looks like it tastes bad,’ but it doesn’t, it’s all green and stuff like that, but yeah, Starbucks is probably what keeps me awake too.”

The We’re Not Invisible Tour featuring Danielle with Hunter Hayes will kick off on March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment