Monday, April 22, 2013

Justin Moore's Third Album Is Almost Ready

Moore is working on the follow-up to his Outlaws Like Me album and just recently he tweeted, “Just wrapped vocals on album #3. Thank God! 16 songs is a lot of singing! Can't wait for y'all to hear this stuff!” 

Justin says this new album has a bit of a different sound than his first two, but he didn’t set out to purposely do something different. “I knew exactly what I wanted my first album to be like and sound like and be called. I knew exactly what I wanted my second one to be like,” he explains… With this one, I had no idea what the heck I wanted to do with it, at all.” 

But Justin says, “I’m a fan of people who make a different album every time and not the same thing over and over and over.” Fortunately, with the new album he says, “That just kind of came to me with the songs that we heard; songs I wrote.” 

A release date hasn’t been announced yet, but the new album, featuring Justin’s latest single, “Point At You,” will be released sometime later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment