Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hunter Hayes Goes Platinum

He recently earned Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), selling over 1 million copies of his current Top 5 single “Wanted.”
"I cannot believe I'm celebrating a Platinum single in the Top FIVE!” said Hunter when asked to describe this exciting success. “I've been dreaming about what this would feel like my entire life...and HUGE thanks to Country Radio's support and the BEST FANS in the WORLD, I now know that it feels better than I ever imagined. Thank you!"
“Wanted” is also Top 20 in all genres on iTunes digital chart and to date, Hunter has sold a combined total of nearly 2 million digital singles. His first single, “Storm Warning,” is nearing Gold certification as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment