Friday, August 24, 2012

Greg Bates: Ready For Some Football

The NFL pre-season is already underway and college football officially kicks off on August 30th, and
Greg Bates is definitely excited about it all.  “I'm such a huge sports fanatic.  I love ESPN… I grew up playing baseball and basketball and I've missed one home Titans game since they've been in Nashville.” 

Naturally with his song “Did It for the Girl” climbing up the charts and with him getting ready to go on tour with Brantley Gilbert this fall, Greg is a lot busier this year than he's ever been and he knows he'll probably miss a lot more games, but he says, “The Titans are probably my favorite football team. I'm a big Tennessee Vols fan when it comes to college.”  So he'll probably find a way to catch a few games when he‟s out on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment