Wednesday, April 18, 2012

People Magazine Has A Photo Of Jake Owen's Engagement Ring

(click to read it all) When country star Jake Owen recently presented now-fiancé Lacey Buchanan with an engagement ring, “I told her, ‘The sparkle is never going to go away in that ring, and I don’t want our sparkle to ever go away either,’” he tells PEOPLE. “‘On your darkest days, I want you to look at it and see that there’s a glimmer of light in it. I want it to always remind you of the possibilities of our relationship.”

Owen, 30, designed the ring with Lizzy Raye Jewelers in Atlanta, and he had a classic look in mind. So the singer selected a 2.5-carat oval-cut diamond set in platinum with a “little bitty halo around it” and small diamonds on the band. “I want that ring to be timeless,” he says. “When my mom saw it, she said, ‘That looks like something Princess Diana would wear.’ I was so excited to give it to her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment