Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Darius Rucker Can't Pick Just One Christmas Film

Rucker loves to take it easy during the holidays after being on the road all year long. One way he winds down with his family is to watch Christmas movies…however, he can’t pick just one favorite.

“That’s such a hard question, favorite Christmas movie, because there are so many great movies that I can think of just off the top of my head that are great Christmas movies,” says Darius. “But it would be a tie between Miracle on 34th Street, which is still just great acting, great movie. I just love it. I love watching it. I watch it probably four times every Christmas and cry at the end every time. And I love Elf. I just think Elf is one of the absolute great stories and just funniest movies I’ve ever seen, and it just happens to be a Christmas movie. It’s one of my favorite movies.”

Catch Darius, who recently released his Christmas album Home for the Holidays, during the 33rd annual Christmas in Washington concert Friday (December 19th) at 8pm ET on TNT.

2 comments: