Monday, October 20, 2014

Maddie & Tae Can Kill Some Serious Time On Pinterest

The duo have been on the road a lot promoting their debut single, “Girl in a Country Song,” and one of the ways they like to kill time while they’re traveling is by checking out the Pinterest app on their phones.

Tae admits she’s one Pinterest and Twitter way too much. Maddie also loves Pinterest and she says, “I pin a lot of home décor stuff that I wish I could make that I really can’t, like a bunch of DIY stuff that I wish I could do but I never have time. That, and I love pinning recipes that I never get around to cook, but I still love it (laughs).”

Perhaps one day their schedule will slow down enough that Maddie & Tae can actually make some of the crafts and recipes they love pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment