Thursday, October 9, 2014

Country Is Well-Represented In Film

Thomas Rhett, Hunter Hayes, Lady Antebellum, Eric Paslay, Kacey Musgraves, Kip Moore, David Nail, Thompson Square and Colbie Caillat, among others, are among the artists featured on The Best of Me soundtrack.

“Having a song in The Best of Me soundtrack is really cool for me," says Thomas. "Me and my wife have been huge fans of Nicholas Sparks for a long time. I thinkt hat most girls were since they saw The Notebook. For me, I actually got to read the book, The Best of Me, which was awesome. This is the first song I’ve ever had in a movie before. So, it’s a really cool thing,"

Hunter agrees, and says it's a dream come true for him to have a song in the movie. "One of the coolest things as a songwriter is being anywhere at any point in time and being caught off guard by hearing your song," says Hunter. "And one of the coolest, I’ve always thought, one of the biggest dreams is sitting in a movie theater watching a movie [and having your song come on]."

The soundtrack to the film was released this week, while the film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks' film hits theaters nationwide October 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment