Monday, July 8, 2013

Is "Tim McGraw Live" In The Future?

McGraw is so excited about the freedom he has to be able to get new music to his fans these days, whether it’s his latest single, “Southern Girl,” or live cuts, but if he could make any kind of album he wanted to, just for fun, he has a few ideas about what he might like to do. 

“I mean, I love ‘70’s rock,” says Tim. “I grew up listening to it. But on the other hand, I love Merle Haggard. I love George Strait. I’m sure one of these days, that there’s something that I would probably do. If I could do my favorite songs of all times in every genre, yeah I would love to do that. But I don’t think it’s the time to do that yet.” 

For now he’s focused on promoting the music on his Two Lanes of Freedom album. And before he makes that album of all his favorites there’s something else he’d like to do. “I think more than anything that I would love just to go in and camp out at a club somewhere and make a live record,” says Tim. “I think that’s something that I would like to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment