Monday, July 29, 2013

Danielle Bradbery Balances High School With Her New Career

Danielle is 16 and still in high school, but "The Voice" season four winner/protege of Blake Shelton also just released her debut single, “Heart of Dixie,” and her career is taking off, which means she’s got to figure out how to balance both worlds. 
“I started off high school in my huge, regular high school with everybody else but as this whole Voice thing started, I got an online schooling and it’s for students who travel, so that was a big help for that. But now that this is continuing, it’s kind of up in the air right now.” 

Some young performers choose to stick with home or online schooling, while others like Scotty McCreery took on the challenge of continuing to attend classes at his regular high school and is now attending college. Danielle says, “We’re definitely trying to figure out if I should go back to school or keep online schooling. It depends on my schedule. We’re thinking if I went back to my regular school, it’d be kinda crazy. We’re still trying to figure that out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment