Friday, December 14, 2012

Taylor Swift Recommends Toxic Relationships

.. at least that's what she told MTV.

Falling For The 'Dangerous' Type?  'You know you are going to go for it anyway.'

Her latest video, which displays her "pop" side, "I Knew You Were Trouble.," premiered on Thursday on Swift's 23rd birthday, tells the tale of a good girl falling for the bad boy and the "toxic relationship" that ensues, something that Swift apparently knows all too well.
"I had just gone through an experience that made me write this song about like knowing the second you see someone like, 'Oh, this is going to be interesting. It's going to be dangerous, but look at me going in there anyway," Swift told MTV News' Sway Calloway. "I think that for me, it was the first time I ever kind of noticed that in myself, like when you are curious about something you know might be bad for you, but you know that you are going to go for it anyway because if you don't, you'll have greater regrets about not seeing where that would go, but I think that for me it all went along with this record that was pushing boundaries, like the sound of this record pushes boundaries, it was writing about something I hadn't written before."

No comments:

Post a Comment