Monday, January 9, 2012

Justin Moore Takes Time To Enjoy Fatherhood

Moore admits when his first daughter, Ella Kole, was born he didn't really get to enjoy the process of fatherhood because he says, “Nobody can really prepare you for how to handle it and it was right at the point where I was enjoying some success so I was gone a lot and didn't get to be as big a part of the whole process as I would like to have been.” But since his second daughter, Kennedy Faye, was born just this past November, he‟s made a conscious effort to try to be more present and enjoy the little moments that come with having a new baby.

“I don‟t think my wife and I really took the time to enjoy the whole process [with Ella], so
we‟re trying to do so this time.” Luckily Justin had some time off the road to spend with his wife and two daughters over the holidays, but that will soon come to an end when he hits the road with Blake Shelton on his Well Lit & Amplified Tour beginning January 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment