Monday, March 4, 2013

Greg Bates Hopes To Tour With Brantley Gilbert Again

When it was first announced that Bates would be going on tour with Gilbert last year he admits, “It was definitely an interesting pairing to go out and be on the road with Brantley, who obviously – our music is not similar, other than having the country name to it and it was something that I was not worried about but definitely, it caught my attention just like I’m sure it caught some fans attention before they came to the show.” 

But looking back on the tour Greg says, “I think it was a huge success. Being out with Brantley, I got to see how a tour should be run and all of his guys were so great to me and my guys. We just had a blast. I can’t say enough about how much fun it was to go out. I think we all kind of hated to see it end when it did. Hopefully we’ll get to tour with him at some point again real soon.” 

For now, Greg is promoting his new single, “Fill in the Blank,” with his own shows at clubs, fairs and festivals across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment