Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No More Sad Songs For Eldredge

Brett Eldredge brought tears to our eyes with his debut single 'Raymond,' a fictional account of a nursing home worker who is mistaken by an Alzheimer's disease patient for her deceased son.

His next upbeat single, 'It Ain't Gotta Be Love,' was just released.

"I'm done making people cry for a little bit," Brett jokes with The Boot. "I'm still going to make them cry, but I'm going to take a break from it. [laughs]"

'It Ain't Gotta Be Love' covers a much happier topic. "It's a song I wrote a few years ago," he explains. "I moved to town and I saw that a lot of people were going to bars and stuff, guys and girls alike, trying to find their next soul mate. I had just gotten out of a relationship was like, 'Come on, it ain't gotta be love. We don't have to take life too seriously, we can go out there and dance and have fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment