Friday, July 8, 2011

Got Teenagers? Need A Drink?

martinamcbride.com
Martina McBride sings about needing the drink on her song ‘Teenage Daughters.’ Does she do what she sings?

"Well, it depends on the occasion," Martina tells The Boot. "I do love tequila, but usually the easiest thing to do is a glass of wine." Red or white? "Again, it depends," she laughs. "I like it all. I'm not picky."

Martina understands parents don't always know best.

"None of us are perfect," she tells The Boot. "There are days when I'm a really fantastic mother, [laughs] where I wish the cameras were rolling. It's 'I've really got it all together today.' And there are times when I don't get it right. That's the thing -- you don't have a handbook, you're just kind of winging it and trying to figure it out as you go along."

Martina hits the road in July in support of her upcoming album that will release on October 18th, her first for new label home Republic Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment