Thursday, June 23, 2011

Justin Moore Second CD Available For Download [VIDEO]

Justin Moore has released his sophomore album, Outlaws Like Me. The album features 13 tracks including Moore’s latest single, “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away.”


“It’s another mediocre song from us,” Moore jokingly told Albright & O’Malley’s Dan Van of the single at the ACM Awards in Las Vegas. “I figured it was working for Luke Bryan so why not follow suit?” [laughs]
Justin wrote or co-wrote 11 of the 13 songs on the collection


Justin Moore - 'Outlaws Like Me' Track List:


1. 'Beer Time'
2. 'My Kind of Woman'
3. 'If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away'
4. 'Flyin' Down a Back Road'
5. 'Sunshine Babies'
6. 'Guns'
7. 'Bait a Hook'
8. 'Bed of My Chevy'
9. 'If You Don't Like My Twang'
10. 'Redneck Side'
11. 'Run Out of Honky Tonks'
12. 'Til My Last Day'
13. 'Outlaws Like Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment