Sunday, June 5, 2011

Singing In The Bathroom Has A New Practioner

Taylor Swift isn't inconvenienced by inspiration including a song idea in an unorthodox place for the sake of her craft.


"The weirdest place I have ever written a song is probably in an airport," Taylor tells MTV. "I got an idea so fast that I had to run to the bathroom at the airport, grab a paper towel and write lyrics on the paper towel. I still have it. I still have it in a box in my room."


Taylor loves writing in different cities and countries as well. "I was in Madrid, and I was in my hotel room all day," Taylor recalls. "I was going through this crazy, emotional thing. I wrote a song about it."


Taylor will have a very busy summer with her Speak Now tour. Swift is slated to perform a staggering 78 shows during the North America leg through November.

No comments:

Post a Comment