Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Charley Pride Gives Fans Choices On March 8

On March 8, 2011, Charlie Pride releases Choices (Music City Records), his first all-new album in five years.


Choices are exactly what fans will get on the diverse album, which features 13 new recordings. Album cuts include songs penned by some of Pride’s favorite writers including Eddy Raven and Richie McDonald, formerly of Lonestar.


“I’ve been in the studio a lot over the last few years. So, I had to make some hard choices when selecting which of the new recordings to include on the album,” notes Pride. “I’m very happy with the final result and I’m thrilled to finally be able to share some of the new music with my fans.”


On the road, the Country Music Hall of Famer shows no signs of slowing down as he kicks off an 11-city tour of Canada starting April 27 in Regina, Saskatchewan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment